At CES, we take the safety of our staff, volunteers and neighbors serious. Please hold off on volunteering if:
- You have experienced a fever, cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days, please stay home to protect members of our community who are most vulnerable to illness, like those living with food insecurity.
- You have been in contact with anyone that has had symptoms or been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Apply online
- We will evaluate your application and contact you within a week
- Next steps may include: phone or in-person interview, background check, orientation and training
- CES has taken steps to keep our spaces virus-free, including rigorous cleaning routine that include increased surface cleaning. We have decreased our lobby access for visitors to limit the number of people present. Supplies of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available as well.
- We ask all volunteers to wear a mask during their shift. They may bring their own or CES will provide a disposal mask. Gloves and hand sanitizer is available for volunteers.