In Honor & In Memory (download In Honor & Memory Card form)
This is a great opportunity to remember the important people in your life. Mother's Day, Father's Day and Memorial Day are ways to give a gift to CES in honor or memory of someone special.
A card from CES acknowledging the gift will be sent to the family or the person of your choice. Please provide the name(s) and address(s) as indicated on the form (download In Honor & Memory Card form)
How your donation helps!
- CES served 67,642 clients
- 8,178 food shelf recipients
- 69 families/individuals received Non-Housing Financial Aid (utility assistance, funeral, gas, loan payback, telephone)
- 435 recipients of Walk-In Services (diapers, formula, emergency overnight boxes, bus tokens)
- 22,058 Friday Free Food GiveAway Distribution
- 936 Home Delivery visits
- 35,894 Meals on Wheels meals
A Registered 501(c)3 Organization
Community Emergency Service is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Our Tax ID Number is 41-1728341