Community Emergency Service provides high-quality, direct service to people with emergency and ongoing needs. In each "crisis interview," an attempt is made to go beyond stated needs in order to discover and help resolve underlying issues that may be contributing to the crisis.
- Neighborhood Food Shelf – Monday - Thursday food shelf service for the community
- Bonus Friday Distribution – free food distribution every Friday
- Meals on Wheels – daily hot meal delivery with a personal touch
- Home Delivery – free food shelf grocery delivery to homebound neighbors
- East-African Distribution – serving East-African neighbors in need every Thursday